Sunday, November 13, 2016

Who am I? I'm too afraid of liberal Jews to tell you...

It's true. I am afraid of telling you my identity because I am afraid of what liberal Jews would do to me. I don't mean physically. But I do feel that I would be harassed and intimidated. Called names, made fun of, demeaned, insulted, looked down upon, and worse. People in my work place would treat me differently and wouldn't respect me. My own family would think less of me. All for one reason: I voted for Trump.

I have never seen liberal Jews act with such venom before - ever. Hate in their hearts. I think the non-Jewish candidates themselves acted with such grace when they lost. Hillary's concession speech was beautiful, conciliatory, and graceful. Obama's speeches just before the election, and just after, were exactly like one would expect - graceful in defeat, and respectful of the president elect, and asking everyone to give him a chance and hoping he succeeds. Just the opposite from much of the liberal Jewish world, and I am embarrassed by that.

I'd like, in this blog, to explain why I voted for Trump, why I still support Trump, why I think he will be a good president, why I think the liberal Jewish world is so devastatingly wrong and harmful in their actions, and where I hope we go from here.

But I must remain anonymous. How sad is that.

1 comment: